I am an eclectic mix of parts
- I am a health and nutrition coach
- Over the years I have also been a professional musician, a piano teacher, a shop manager of a violin shop, a pharmacy dispenser, and a smoking cessation advisor.
- I am a wife to a fabulous husband who is both science teacher and doctoral student.
- I am a mother to two gorgeous teenage girls.
- I am an autistic woman still finding my feet since diagnosis in my forties.
- I live in North Somerset in the UK
And so my somewhat sporadically updated blog reflects that with:
- news about my health and nutrition practice
- advice and thoughts about health
- detox, minimalism and zero waste posts
- memories, rants and musings
- thoughts about autism