I am an eclectic mix of parts
- I am a health and nutrition coach
- Over the years I have also been a professional musician, a piano teacher, a shop manager of a violin shop, a pharmacy dispenser, and a smoking cessation advisor.
- I am a wife to a fabulous husband who is both science teacher and doctoral student.
- I am a mother to two gorgeous teenage girls.
- I am an autistic woman still finding my feet since diagnosis in my forties.
- I live in North Somerset in the UK
And so my somewhat sporadically updated blog reflects that with:
- news about my health and nutrition practice
- advice and thoughts about health
- detox, minimalism and zero waste posts
- memories, rants and musings
- thoughts about autism
You might also like to sign up to my monthly newsletter which is packed full with health tips, recipes and offers for my coaching practice! I’ll even send you a free eBook “How to Sleep!” Click here to sign up…